Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Strider Berserker Updated


Well, I left some hanging by introducing the Berserker, but not covering him. So, here he is.

As you can see, both forms of the Berserker differ, with the updated parts that make him look more menacing. Unlike his original, crazy form, his new form has a lot more focus, and is able to make more devastating attacks.

Of all of my Striders, he has the most weapons, being a double-edged spear, a sword, and his signature hammer. The designs were meant to be somewhat elegant in contrast to his brutality.

Also, you may be wondering: what the heck is the point of these to spheres on his back. And what are those sticking out from them? Well, if I select the objects inside and use the scale tool to make them bigger...

TA-DA! He has wings, enabling him to fly. Great, a robot with brutal strength, many weapons at his disposal, and can fly. (Also, I am aware that his wings look like some sort of crazy mask)

And its epic pose time!

Well, this is one of my MAYA 2014 models that I'll be posting every now and then. I'm still getting the hang of Z-Brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment