Friday, December 18, 2015

Star Wars Scene


It has come to this...


In Celebration of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, I have done my best to re-create a scene from Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Its the Scene where Obi Wan Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn fight the Sith Lord Darth Maul in the best fight scene ever in that movie.


This is the Sith Lord: Darth Maul. He wields a dual-ended red Lightsaber.


To the left is Qui Gon Jinn, and o the right is Obi Wan Kenobi. who wield green and blue Lightsabers respectively.


I've done what I could to recreate one part of the battle, where they fight in some reactor room.

This is simply a dramatic shot of the battle.


And this will be my last scene for a while. I'm going on Winter Vacation for a while until mid-January. I will be back soon. Until then, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment