Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sebastian, the black-and-white Wolf

 My new model has been done. One of my OC's (Original Characters), he's the post-apocalyptic survivor: Sebastian. He's also known as "The black-and-white Wolf". He's one of the most dangerous "Lone Wolves" to roam the world.

 He's packing leather arm-guards, needed for any kind of survival.

 He has a leather belt with pouches, which contains various supplies, such as quick snacks, medicine, water, and the like.

 He also has leather leg-guards. They have some iron protection on them.

He usually wears a hood on his head, but when removed, it reveals his trademark two-toned black and white hair.


I'm actually not quite finished with this guy. I just have a few things I want to add. Call this an early reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment