Thursday, March 5, 2015

Another Update.. and a BIG one


I am back, and I bring a picture of nearly all the models I've made so far. Im also using these same models for what I call "The Big Animation". I plan on finishing that project soon.



Notice, The Cyborg now has a lower-class version of himself: Cybot. Like The Cyborg, Cybot has 3 arm types. However, Cybot is considerably weaker than The Cyborg, so he can be taken out easily. What Cybot lacks in strength, he makes up for sheer numbers. Yes, he is MASS PRODUCED!


This is a picture of my model called "The Bad Guy". Thats it, just "The Bad Guy". He has no weapons, just magic.


Speaking of weapons, these are the weapons that will be used in my project. They include weapons from the Armored Soldier and the Royal Knight, and weapons for the Minion Variant of The Bad Guy.

This is the Minion Variant of The Bad Guy. Like Cybot, theres so many, but they're weak. They carry both spiked clubs and Bow and arrows.


This guy, btw, is the Royal Knight. He's appeared in my pictures in the past.


A Pic of his weapon.


Like I said, the Cybots come in 3 types and are MASS PRODUCED!


This is Early work of My original character, whom I've drawn many times before. He may look like the Royal Knight, but he will look different.


Also, HE HAS FINGERS!!! It took me a while, but he has ACTUAL FINGERS!!!


He also has a sheath for his sword, a minor detail.


ITS HIM! ITS METAL SONIC! YES! I MADE HIM! FROM SCRATCH!!! YES!


AND DONT THINK I'D FORGET HIS JETPACK ON HIS BACK!!!


The only regret i have about this is his spikes. I need to seriously work on them.



Thats all for now. I will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment